Jan 29, 2010

Casual Friday

I've been in a major minidress mood lately + wanted to show a quick look I threw together mostly as a hooray since I finally got the Junwave lucky board to show me some love. -- Now I realize that the writing on the side of this cap might be whatevs, but this hat hair is still tres cute.
I didn't realize it, but Junwave has a whole wall of $20L gatcha games (random gift giver). It's along the same side of the store as the Profile Picks rewards (to the right, when you walk in). My $20L got me this cute white skully wristband, which totally fit my mood with this look. The smoky purple rose ring is another gatcha at Mocha (for $10L per play), where you can win all sorts of rose, heart + gem rings in fun colors.
I've been seeing this Glam Affair necklace on the feeds paired with more dressed-up looks, but to me, this chunky gold chain accented with these way fun white and gold stars begged for a more chillax style. I also liked how this $1L navy blue tattoo echoed the deep, rich hues of the dress.
The tiny cherry red heart pendant necklace I'm wearing is part of the new Valentine's Day $1L gifts set out at Mayden Couture. This necklace features tiny little metal studs that give off a subtle sparkling effect + comes with matching earrings with the same sparkle. (They have 4 gift bags here, including some pretty "bow" lingerie + some stuff for men too). Gotta love the whole layering the necklaces thing.

Hope everyone is TGIF'ing the day away. Love + fashionista kisses to all!


xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who wants Casual Friday to happen every day of the week)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS:
Hair: Junwave - Knit*Butterfly*Gold* - lucky board gift - free
Gold chain + white stars necklace: Glam Affair - Lonely Necklace White - $1L
Heart necklace: Mayden Couture
- Valentine's gift - $1L
Dress: Ema's Secret - Tinker Dress Blue - MM board gift (navy blue, red + smoky lavendar colors included) - free
Tattoo: HUZ-Tats - [HUZ]-Cuteness-Freebie - $1L
Purple rose ring: Mocha - Classical Rose Ring [dark violet] - $10L ring gatcha
Wristband: Junwave - Wristband*Scull_WH* - $20L gatcha
Socks: Mischief - ***MIS*** November Group Freebie - Baggy Socks - Plum (click subscribo, then History, then "9" for socks gift) - free
Sneakers: SoReal - Superstars Pink/White (small)
Skin: Laq - Jewel 05 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eyes: Negaposi - Glass Eyes (Raven) - $30L
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Teshan! Love this look! Pink sneakers are very cute.

- Cyndi M.

Rene Caerndow said...

Hi Fashion-tesh-la :),
Love the dress, I got the pink GG, might go back and get another colour.
You got me in minidress mood too, and so many fabby comments i'm getting....was i prude before?
Ring is fab too.
Omg your previous post - popart furniture, I got some much, could'nt believe all for 1$. tytytyty.
xoxoxo Rene

Tesh said...

Awww you guys . . . thanks so much for reading! :o)

Rene, you could NEVER be a prude. *ahem* hiding behind a plant incident *coughs*

Post a Comment