Jun 10, 2010

Cherry, 2 Ways

2 CherryCheri Bo Berry-licious colored things caught my eye recently that I wanted to show you.
Creator Eboni Khan dropped this lovely "Gold Rain Romper" on me earlier this week, which so totally embodies the recognizable Hucci aesthetic: clean, modern, beautifully detailed (love the miniature gold stud ornamentation work) + all with a healthy bit o' smex. I paired this urbanista look with the newest "Peyton" Truth hair, which I gotta say is one of my fave Truth styles to date. Creator Truth Hawks has been busy creating these new fluttery, softly "streaked" styles lately which are so prettily textured; coming from bloggerland, I also appreciate any hairstyles that pull semi-away from the face (so you can at least partially see earrings + such). *double mwuahs Eboni Khan + Truth Hawks*

In the pursuit of other cherryness, I'm also gonna show ya one of my fave candy apple red-hued gifts to date, this aDIVA skirt + cartoon-emblem top look -- despite the fact that you can't get it anymore (yep, I'm contrary like that :P). -- This gift caught my eye since I typically never wear all of what's in a total look gift, but this one was so spot-on coordinated. The cartoon-emblazoned tank top, polka dot ruffle mini + deep cherry bangle struck the perfect note for dramatically girlie style.
You can never have enough yummie cherry. Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who knows a certain someone who rawrs for cherry red)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

1st look:
Hair: Truth - Peyton Streaked - Honey (new!)
Dress: Hucci - Hucci Gold Rain Romper - Red (new!)
Tattoo: V3 Tattoos - Flower Wrap (new! + which I saw on my friend Prue's blog here -- thanks gf!) *mwuahs*
Skin: Redgrave - [*RG*] 11 Tan Skin -Zuri- /*royal *mwuahs Emilia Redgrave*
Necklace: Zaara - Karmuka Necklace - *wood gold*
Earrings: Zaara - Sarayi painted hoops *gold*
Hand beads: Zaara - Vyomini Chained Bracelet
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Old Moss
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

2nd look:
Skin: Redgrave - [*RG*] 06 Tan Skin -Zuri- /*deepred
Tank top, mini-skirt, red & white polka dot bangle: aDIVA Couture - Kooky Lizzy - subscribo gift (*NOTE: this subscribo does not give past gifts but click + stay in it; another floral monokini gift was just given out yesterday!) -
previously free
Hair: Shag - Star Me Kitten - blonde - previously $75L (last week's Project Themeory special)
Glasses necklace: SiSSi - Where are my Glasses
Eyes: Negaposi - Fairy Eyes - Ash
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

All poses by: Everglow