Oct 16, 2010

Taste the Rainbow

I lost my way doing some early trick-or-treat-ing today. Luckily my new free My Little Pony friend helped guide me thru these woods. I named him Skittles 'cuz I thought his rainbow-striped mane was tres handsome.
I wanted to show you some of the other fun rainbow accessories I've scooped lately. I found this cutie-patootie double-panda charm necklace (2 pandas hugging each other! Awwws) for free at Ruru@Pino + I thought these rainbow-splattered finger paints + "shortie" sherbet-colored nails by Razzbery Inc. were such a find for only $10L. A tousled new "Bebe" hair by Truth in this deep cotton candy pink complemented this free pink-ribboned witch's hat; these free grumpie ghostie lanterns were all the rage at the Petit Pas mall yesterday.

Sweet candy love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who's sorely tempted to go buy more "Fun Size")
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Bebe - bubblegum (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Shoes: Kalnins - Prima (new!) *mwuahs Maris Kanto*
Pony: Extrovirtual - Pwny follower - Rainbow Sky Pwny - MM board prize -
free
Necklace: Ruru@Pino - Ruru@Pino [KU*MA ]LB - free
Earrings: U&R Dogs - :+*R*+: Smiley Pierced Earrings - customer appreciation gift (uses 1 point)
(new!) - free
Ghosty lantern & pink witch hat: SPICA @ Petit Pas - petitpasHalloweenGift -+SPICA+- Ghost hat & Ghost light - group gift (join Petit Pas mall group for
$0L; collect all the orange squares outside the mall stores for $0L) - free
Dress: Muism @ The Call for Couture - *Muism* Simple Black Dress...(CFC)
(new!)
Bracelets + finger paints (includes short nails): Razzbery Inc. - [RI]
Rainbow Jelly Rings+Paint Splatter Hands - $10L
Socks: Honey Kitty - *H+K*gacha-19(secret01)candy socks
Face tattoo: Truth - Aiyana facepaint_red (included in Aiyana hair) (new!)
Skin: Laq - LAQ ~ Tess2 - 04 [Peach] Glow skin
Eyes: Negaposi - Fantastic EYES - Grave
Pose: Gesticulate
(new store!)