Nov 27, 2010

Countrytime

So after battling Lag Monster at One Eleven, scratching my head at the eye-poppingly marked-up prices + being utterly unable to demo and/or see anything, I bowed out of the hype and chose to keep my frustrating shopping experiences to a minimum by purchasing this &Bean skin that I've been eyeing instead. -- Wow was this a smartie panties decision on my part.
I picked up this free countrytime top some time ago from the Diamond Is Mine Hunt; the skirt is another free gift from Snowpaw + the hair is a previous Raw House freebie that I thought showed off the pretty gaze on this skin.

Here's to saving my $L for a new RL purse! Enjoyable shopping love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who's going Christmas tree shopping today!)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Top: Zenith Fashion - DIMH #039 Zenith Fashion - =Zenith=LeBlanc(DIMH Gift)boxed - free
Skirt: Snowpaw - DIMH #035 Snowpaw Fashions - Nocturne Diamond -
free
Skin: &Bean - Old Bones G rosy little brows
Hair
: Raw House - RAW HOUSE :: Brookelle [BLACK] - former subscribo gift - previously free
Lashes:
Glow Studio - Avantgarde. eyelashes - eyeliner 01 updated
Earrings: Kumamoto Japan - KJ*sweets-pierce -
free