Nov 8, 2010

Told Ya I'd Be Back

[LOTD.]

I said in my last post I will be back!
Here I am raiding Slexy Fashionstas again!
If you missed my last post, let me re-introduce myself:
I am Suri, owner of [doll.]™ Poses and fellow blogger with Tesh over at Free*Style, but you can check me out with more fashion finds at Phraseology of SL :D

Loving the whole look!
While I am not entirely comfortable showing that much flesh, the [LeLutka] LUMBERJACK Jacket really help cover up some, while still looking fabulous too!

The leg garter I chose to wear is a total bad-ass! Total credit goes to Eden & Whisper, who led me to .:* LOULOU&CO *:. to get this leg garter with gun and bullets!

Hope you enjoy the look I put together today!

Style Notes:

Pose: [doll.]™ Rachel Pose Collection SOON TO BE RELEASED

Skin: LAQ Tess2
Hair: Posh (for Project Themeory) - Wednesday in Midnight
Jacket: [LeLutka] - LUMBERJACK Jacket
Nails: [MANDALA] TAKARA bangle / Purple leather
Top & Skirt: :-*  :::LiNe::: Pirtik & Yumos
Tattoo: HOME-MADE :P
Leg: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter :: PISTOLERO ::
Boots: *COCO* - Knee-HighBoots

:-* = Review Item / Gift

Suri x