Dec 3, 2010

The Free-est Xmas Ever

There's a supercute event happening at the Cheeky Pea SIM that's perfect for us frugalistas wanting a li'l holiday cheer. Precociously named Mr. Scrooge's Christmas Village, these tiny cabins feature nice-quality items that are nearly all free, from gingerbread cookies to snowmen "scenes." (A few items are not; just check everything before hitting "Buy"). -- This entire table of goodies was free, from the flickering "wreathed" candles to the lonely mittens stewn on the corner. Awwws.
This is me bundled up in a "kids" outfit I saw on the feeds that I thought was an absolute steal (this hearts-textiled hat, boots, dress, mittens & scarf are all new + $50L today). This felt fitting 'cuz its uber-cold in my RL neck of the woods. Brrr.
I'm also showing a pretty frex skin that newly debuted this week by I Ce Coco (another free skin gift also awaits you in the group Notices; check my post on Free*Style today for a pic & deets). -- I luhs how glowy Leona's skins are + this one is no exception. *mwuahs Leona Olivieri*

Holiday steals love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who really needs to put Xmas lights up!)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Skin: I Ce Coco - + [I CE COCO] -saioirse 9.FRECKLES - TAN (new!) *mwuahs Leona Olivieri*
Pink outfit (includes hat, scarf, mittens & boots): Larnia Kids - ~* Larnia Kids *~grace - $50L sale (today only!)
Nose bandaid: OuuchBerries (creator Real Love) - previously free
Socks: Girls Style - GS*Girls denim socks - included in Girls Style*group gift(2010.oct (join group for $0L + touch sign; more free + $1L gifts nearby) - free
Christmas gifties: Mr. Scrooge's Christmas Village *NOTE: nearly everything in these little huts are free; a few items are not, so just check everything before hitting "Buy"!