Dec 10, 2010

Unseasonally Autumnal

It's so. freakin'. cold. in my RL that I found myself having wistful thoughts about any other season. Since I've had my eye on this fabby Sugarcube apples choker for a minute, I was inspired to put together this unseasonally autumnal look today. Booo winter.
This sweater + skirt set by Salire will set you back $1L; the tights are free + this Clawtooth retro cloche hat hair reminded me of their 50% off sale (thru 12/30). The free acorn mouth twig just seemed autumnally appropo.
Spring forward love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who should be readying for bikini season now
)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/


STYLING CREDITS

Sweater & skirt: Salire - *salire knit check set (buy sign on 2nd fl; many other gifts here + 1 lucky board on 10-min flip time) - $1L
Argyle leg
gings: Wave - .:*W.:*stocking squerbox blue - free
Mouth acorn tw
ig: Kue - [KUE!] Acorn Twig -mouth- $0L daily gatcha - free
Hair: Clawtooth - Roaring 20's - Black beauty (NOTE: another $1L hair available too; 50% off sale until 12/30)
Bag: MayoNaise - *MayoNaise* Filled With Books Leather Bag - Autumn
Apples necklace:
Sugarcube - ::SUGARCUBE - apple necklace
Red pearls multiropes necklace:
+plus - +plus*The Vintage Red Pearl Necklace*
Boots:
J's - Ankle Boots Round (Sand)
Gloves:
Zeerys - Zeerys Half Glove [] White Stripe Crimson
Skin:
I Ce Coco - + [I CE COCO] : Saioirse 2 - PALE *mwuahs Leona Olivieri*
Lipstick:
Glamorize - .:Glamorize:. Smart Mouth Lips - Burgundy
Pose:
Glitterati