Jan 30, 2011

Springdrop

Hi lemons!
Today i choose to forget about the rain and the wind and the coldness... forget about winter!
I already have a foot in springtime, i threw away my coats, knit caps and scarfs... Kept my socks though ^^
Let's enjoy this week-end wrapped in comfy cute clothes <3





One
Hair : Boon-DTU831
Ribbon : Tokidoki-Kami ribon in Polka- Gatcha
Shirt : Milk Motion-My vichy shirt (flf)
Sweater : Tiny Bird-Boyfriend sweater-olive
Blush : Cheap Makeup-My little pony 2
Freckles : La Malvada Mujer-Hi Twiggy! (10L)
Lipstick : Chelle-Lipstain (B & D)

Two
Shirt : Milk Motion-My vichy shirt (flf)
Sweater : Tiny Bird-Boyfriend sweater-pumkin
Bag : Milk Motion-My vichy bag (flf)
Skirt : Runoruno-Simple skirt-Jeans (25L)

Three
Sweater : Tiny Bird-Boyfriend sweater-cream
Skirt : Runoruno-Simple skirt-Espresso (25L)
Socks : Picnic-Leather band suspender socks-beige
Shoes : Kao-Boo-san

Wish you all a great day!