Feb 16, 2011

Somebody's Watching Me

&Count is offering a free chocolate brown color of their whimsical heart-heeled pumps via lucky board, which I thought called for a playful, dressed-down look. Some superfabby $30L checkered long fingerless gloves, a free bowtied tulle skirt + this $30L mini-hearts skullie cap paired nicely with the new long, flowey "Billie Jo" hair by Truth. -- I'm not sure why this bird kept watching me, but I used my fashionista powers of concentration to focus on posing.
The minimalistic ambiance at the Aurora store set a dreamy, sunbeamed stage for my informal look today. I really kept getting the strangest feeling that someone was watching me tho'.
No privacy love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who kinda likes it when a certain someone checks up on me)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Billie-Jo Streaked (Upper) - almond (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Heart heel shoes: &Count - [+&C+]HeartRibbonPumps(chocorange)Vt.Ltd - lucky board prize - free *mwuahs Canue Glazner*
Skirt: Chocolate Atelier - ::c.A.:: Tulle dress "Red" [Gift] - group gift - free
T-shirt: Dragon Screw @ Sounds Gravis Beach - DS TEE : Mouse A - free
Cupcake cookie (held on hand): Kue - [KUE!] Cupcake Cookie Pink - $0L daily gatcha - free
Ties: Fore - :: fore :: bow tie (red+loop) -f - Cupid Heart Hunt gift (find/buy pink heart for $0L) - free
Hat: &Count - [+&C+]knitcap-Heart(nose) - $30L gatcha
Gloves: Soup - [SOUP] Gloves gloves* -check - $30L gatcha
Ring: Paper Couture - P.C; Golden Wings Ring
Skin: MonS @ Fashion House - MONS / Jita Skin / Valentine's Day Exclusive (FH) - $50L
Socks: Pig - Duotone Socks Mit Suspenders - HUZZAH!!! - previously free
Poses: Everglow (new!) *mwuahs Fanny Willis*