Feb 25, 2011

Three Cheers for Sad Bear

I met a free sad bear today while wandering the grid. He was lonely, so I took him to the local cafe to cheer him up.
Turns out that Sad Bear had quite the ninja mindset for free gifties. He reminded me to grab this free heart-strewn, color-streaked Exile hair (still available via subscribo), the new free baby doll dress by Slow Kitchen + this smokey eye free Cupcakes skin.

Sad Bear
was also tres considerate; I had forgotten my purse, so Sad Bear thoughtfully distracted the cafe owner with his pretty sparkly stars, allowing me to help myself to some free skim lattes.

Unexpected benefactor love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who could use an unexpected benefactor. Or three)
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLING CREDITS


Dress: Slow Kitchen - (Slow Kitchen)Fancy_dot_swing_dress (join group for $0L + click sign; more gifts here) - free
Hair: Exile - Exile Paris/ Valentines girl - subscribo gift (look in History) - free
Skin: Cupcakes - *Cupcakes - Dahlia - Copper - Sanguine (look around this area; all 6 "Sanguine" skin tones in this area are $0L) - free
Bird + flower tattoo: Bubble - [ bubble ]Bird Love Tattoo - Group Gift (join group for $0L; more gifts here + lucky board) - free
Earrings + necklace: Mustang Trading Post - TVDH - 44 - *Mustang Trading Post - The Valentine Diva Hunt gift (find/buy pink heart for $0L) - free
Sad Bear: +Olive+ - cookie bear SAKURA(wear me) - buy box in corner for $0L - free