May 1, 2011

Chapter 2: a new beginning...






Hi everyone! I'm Anne Dakun, and I'm honored to be part of slexyfashionista ^^ I hope to give you great ideas in my posts and my style, and above all, to enjoy! A kiss for the whole team and readers!! <333

On Maka (dark hair):

Hair: [kik]hair-Libby.
Dress: * Baiastice_One shoulder large sweater-gold olive.
Bag: HouseofFox :: StellaClutch[Noir].
Earrings:[MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/AFRICA.
Bracelet: [MANDALA]SINRA bracelet,ring,Nails/Venus Gold.
Shoes&socks: N-core CHIC "Champagne".
Makeup: Moonshadow Shadow.

On Anne Dakun:

Hair: [LeLutka]-WATSON hair - Overcooked. NEW RELEASE!!!
Hairpiece:LaGyo my own personal headpiece.
Necklace: [ glow ] studio He is mine! Necklace.
Bangles: [MANDALA] Lotus chain Bracelet/Fall Gold.
Clutch:[glow] Studio - Vintage clutch (gold).
Dress: Baiastice_Mattina chiffon-golden. NEW RELEASE!!
Socks&shoes: N-core CAPRICE. NEW RELEASE!!!
Makeup: {Fright} Kiss & Tell Lipgloss //Honeysuckle. NOW ATCHIC BOUTIQUE.

Post by: anne Dakun.