May 8, 2011

Sans Fromage

Today on my bike ride, I met up with my friend Chester the chipmunk 'cuz he said he found some really yummie cheese. Trouble was, once I got there, he didn't wanna share. -- O well, at least I had a new free bike, free crochet dress & cartoon purse by Sey, free tatted tongue, my $200L red cowboy boots (such a yummie sale find at Hoorenbeek) + this fabby new "Clementine" long hair by Truth to comfort my sans fromage woes. *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Sans fromage love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
http://slexyfashionista.blogspot.com/
(who's currently in luhs with the fresh goat cheese at Eataly = only my new fave cheese on da planet!)

STYLING CREDITS

Hair: Truth - Cassandra Streaked - sangria (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*
Tights: MStyle - Ears Tights - Black (new!) *mwuahs Mikee Mokeev*
Earrings: Glow Studio - Noir memories earring
(new!) *mwuahs Jocelyn Anatine*
Belt: CHANTKARE - TIGRE MICRO MINI DRESS BELT
*mwuahs Applonia Criss*
Tongue: Glue Ink - [:Where is...HunT:] [GLUE INK] Tattoed Tongue - find/buy donut for
$0L - free
Skin: Belleza - Belleza- Aiko pale group gift - paid group gift -
free
Makeup: L.Fauna - Kingdom Makeup [UNICORN] (dark) -
$50L Fridays
Dress: Sey - :sey Long knit[LOxKE]/GroupGift_019 - join group for
$0L + click gifts inside glass counter near entrance; many other gifts here - free
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Rodeo Boots - Red & Black -
$200L sale
Bag: Sey - :sey mini-trunk -M - group gift -
free
Bike: Mimi's - Ride Animated BMX Bike - buy sign @ landing point for
$0L - free